with remote ground training
Of The Course
Get a head start on you accomplishing your aviation dreams by joining the fully inclusive and exciting ATPL 360° program. Get up to 750 hours of theoretical training, as well as over 220 hours of practical training. This course is suitable for both PPL (A) holders and non-PPL (A) holders
ATPL 360° Ground Training
Get your 750 hours of theoretical preparation with an instructor in a small group utilizing our effective tools such as state-of-the-art virtual classroom, assigned classwork, our brand new
e-learning with all study materials and aids, and access to the EASA testing database of your choice.
- Complete 650 hours of ATPL (A) theory with lectures, consultations, office hours, and Long Briefings
- Complete your ATPL (A) exams at your respective aviation.
ATPL 360 Flight Training
200 hours total time (including PPL time), out of which:
- 100 hours as pilot-in-command
- 20 hours of VFR cross-country flight time as pilot-in-command, including a cross-country flight of 540 km (300 NM) with full-stop landings at two aerodromes different from the aerodrome of departure
- 5 hours of night flying including one cross-country flight and 5 solo take-offs and 5 landings
- 5 hours on a complex airplane
There are 4 practical exams at the end of each module:
PPL (for non-PPL holders)